The wonderful on-site facilities at Pitton Cross Camping & Caravan Park
Situated within walking distance of Mewslade Bay, Pitton Cross Camping & Caravan Park offers delightful views, a superb facilities building and a well-stocked shop, making everything you require conveniently on hand.
Just a short drive away (1.2 miles) at the most westerly inhabited part of the Gower lies the wonder of Rhossili Bay with its wide expanse of sandy beach and uninterrupted views of the sea and tidal island of Worm’s Head. Recently awarded the titles of Best beach in Britain, Third best beach in Europe and Tenth best beach in the world, Rhossili combines inspiring views with superb walking, shopping, surfing and dining opportunities for all the family.
- A well-stocked on-site shop for everything from bread and milk, to gifts, toys and kites.
- An indoor Visitor Information Point stocked full of local leaflets and maps. Plus a convenient vending machine and telephone.
- Male, Female & Family/Disabled W/C faciilities including shower cubicles, tap & basin cubicles and hair-drying areas.
- Camping wash-up areas for dishes
- Laundry room
- Chemical toilet disposal & Grey water disposal areas.
- Childrens outdoor activity play area
- Stone Circle field
- Lakeside path
- Tent camping fields
- Hard-standing pitches for motorhomes/campervans
- Sea & Countryside views