The wonderful on-site facilities at Kennexstone Camping & Touring Park
Set in the heart of the beautiful Gower Peninsula and within easy driving distance of Llangennith – the Gower’s favourite dog & family friendly beach, and a mecca for surfing and water sports - our eclectic glamping accommodations are surrounded by miles of nature and countryside walks at Kennexstone Camping & Touring Park (boasting wonderful guest reviews on TripAdvisor).
The campsite has many delightful views to offer, plus a superb facilities building and a well-stocked shop, making everything you require conveniently on hand.
- A well-stocked on-site shop for everything from bread and milk, to gifts and toys.
- Male, Female & Family/Disabled W/C faciilities including shower cubicles, toilet cubicles & tap/basins.
- Camping wash-up areas for dishes
- Laundry room
- Chemical toilet disposal area.
- Dog-walking field and bins
- Tent camping fields
- Hard-standing pitches for motorhomes/campervans
- Countryside views