Canoe Safari and bike trail
Sat 22 July - Mon 4 September
Daily - 12 - 4.30pm (weather dependent)
Jump aboard our canoe safari to experience a watery treasure trail and spot a range of wonderful wildlife along the way. This kilometre-long canoe ride is great fun for all the family. (Children must be over 5 to ride on the canoes)
Or get your helmets on and pedals at the ready and explore our wetlands on wheels! Ride through our magnificent wildlife trail with the sights and sounds of the wetlands ringing around you. We have a range of bikes of varying sizes for adults and children, including a small number of children’s bike trailers and bikes with stabilisers.
Find out more about the other Dusty's Wildlife Rangers activities available every day of the summer holidays!
* Last canoe and bike out at 4pm
* Children must be over 5 to ride on the canoes
* No additional cost to loan bike or canoes but we do accept donations which allow us to maintain our equipment. You will also be asked to leave a £20 cash deposit for any bikes refundable on return (or alternatively you can leave your car keys).
* No booking is required for these activities but equipment goes out on a first come first serve basis.
* As the canoes are weather dependent, to avoid disappointment please phone the centre on the day of your visit to check they are open if this activity is an integral part of your visit.
Address: Llwynhendy, Llanelli SA14 9SH